Dear English-speaking readers, this page is an automatic translation made from a post originally written in French. My apologies for any strange sentences and funny mistakes that may have been generated during the process. If you are reading French, click on the French flag below to access the original and correct text:
1 . Legal notice: content and hosting
Editor, author and responsible for the publication : Corinne Bourbeillon [About] [Contact]
Hosting : O2Switch - 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert - 63000 Clermont-Ferrand - France [O2Switch site]
Advertising: Petites Bulles d'Ailleurs - EI - Siret 521903674 00047 [Advertiser contact]
You can browse Small Bubbles of Elsewhere freely, without identifying you or providing any personal information. But during your navigation, the blog may collect numerical data related to your visit (for example for audience statistics or for managing comments). These data are only for internal use and they will not be communicated to third parties under any circumstances.
To protect your privacy, the Small Bubbles of Elsewhere is registered with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties [Cnil.fr site]. Number : 1786230. In accordance with the law "Informatique et libertés" of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004, you have a right of access, modification and opposition on your personal data recorded by the blog, which you can exercise via the contact page.
Concerning "cookies" : This is computer data sent to your web browser, where it is stored invisibly. On Small Bubbles of ElsewhereCookies are used to measure the audience and to track social network shares. If you do not wish to leave computer traces of your visit, you can disable cookies in your browser preferences, or click here to enable/disable cookies present on Small Bubbles of Elsewhere.
3 . Visitors' publications in the comments
Email addresses collected in comments are never displayed publicly and remain private. They will not be never released or marketed to third parties. Like you, I hate spam.
Any message posted on Small Bubbles of Elsewhere by an Internet user remains under the full responsibility of the latter, who alone is responsible for its content. The website Small Bubbles of Elsewhere reserve the right to refuse and delete comments, without notifying their author.
The following are obviously not allowed:
- racist attacks or insinuations, based on beliefs or lack thereof, on origins, gender or sexual orientation;
- incitement to hatred or violence, revisionism and Holocaust denial;
- insults, harassment, defamation of persons or organizations;
- obscene messages, insulting, aggressive or impolite language;
- messages of a pornographic or paedophile nature;
- proselytizing and propaganda;
- the publication of personal data such as addresses or telephone numbers, comments reproducing private correspondence without the consent of the persons concerned;
- any contribution diverted to advertising or commercial purposes, including messages aimed solely at posting a link to an external site (comment spam);
- any message contrary to copyright or related rights, the law applicable to databases, the right to the image or the right to respect for private life, which would violate any other law or regulation in force.
4. Intellectual property
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. It is forbidden to reproduce all or part of the content of Small Bubbles of Elsewhere without authorization [contact]. Unless otherwise indicated, Corinne Bourbeillon is the author of all the content of the site and All rights reserved.
However, short quotations or repetitions are allowedaccording to Article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, provided that the name of Corinne Bourbeillon and the source are clearly indicated, with a link to the site or page concerned Small Bubbles of Elsewhere.