Dear English-speaking readers, this page is an automatic translation made from a post originally written in French. My apologies for any strange sentences and funny mistakes that may have been generated during the process. If you are reading French, click on the French flag below to access the original and correct text:
Editor, author and responsible for the publication : Corinne Bourbeillon [About][Contact] Hosting : O2Switch - 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert - 63000 Clermont-Ferrand - France [O2Switch site] Advertising: Small Bubbles Elsewhere - Siret 521903674 00013 [Advertiser contact]
You can visit Bubbles Underwater & Beyond without having to disclose your identity or provide personal information. But during your browsing, the blog can collect digital data about you (for example for audience statistics or comment management). This information is only for internal use and they will in no case be communicated to third parties.
For the protection of your privacy, the site Bubbles Underwater & Beyond is declared to the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties[Cnil.fr website]. Number: 1786230. In accordance with the law "Informatique et libertés" of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, you have a right of access, modification and opposition on your personal data recorded by the blog, which you can exercise via the contact page.
About cookies: these are computer data that are sent from the websites to your web browser, where they remain stored, invisibly. Sure Bubbles Underwater & BeyondCookies allow the computer server that hosts the site to know that a visitor has returned (and hopefully you will come back!). On the web user side, this allows to improve navigation (no need to enter his name again to write a comment, for example), and on the webmaster side, to refine the statistics. Legislation now requires you to be informed. However, if you do not wish to leave any computer traces of your visit, you can disable cookies in your browser preferences.
E-mail addresses collected in comments are never displayed publicly and remain private. They will never be released or marketed to third parties. Like you, I hate spam.
Any message posted on Bubbles Underwater & Beyond by a user remains under the sole responsibility of the latter, who alone assumes the content. The site Bubbles Underwater & Beyond reserve the right to refuse and delete comments, without notifying their author.
The following are obviously prohibited:
- attacks or innuendoes based on race, creed or lack thereof, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation;
- incitement to hatred or violence, revisionism and Holocaust denial;
- insults, harassment, defamation of persons or organizations;
- obscene messages, insulting, aggressive or impolite language;
- messages of a pornographic or paedophile nature;
- proselytizing and propaganda;
- the mention of personal data such as addresses or telephone numbers, comments reproducing private correspondence without the consent of the data subjects ;
- any contribution misappropriated for advertising or commercial purposes, in particular messages aimed solely at posting a link to an external site (comments spam);
- any message contrary to copyright or related rights, the law applicable to databases, the right to the image or the right to respect for private life, which would violate any other law or regulation in force.
4. Intellectual property
This entire site is governed by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. It is forbidden to reproduce all or part of the content of Bubbles Underwater & Beyond without authorization [contact]. Unless otherwise indicated, Corinne Bourbeillon is the author of all the content of the site and All rights reserved.
However, short quotations or quotations are allowedaccording to Article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, provided that the name of Corinne Bourbeillon and the source are clearly indicated, with a link to the site or page concerned Bubbles Underwater & Beyond.